Enhancing Life, Finding Joy
Lifespan’s Well-Being Program serves aging persons through an innovative service which encourages activities to enhance emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual quality of life. Through a Well-Being Assessment of functional, psychosocial and general quality of life, a professional Lifespan Care Manager will identify areas that may promote the older person’s sense of well-being. The Care Manager and the individual will identify activities to increase engagement, fulfillment, sense of connection, and most importantly joy. Following the assessment, a Lifespan Personal Assistant will be matched with the client and engage in the individually selected activities.
Benefits of the Well-Being Program
- Increased engagement in activities in a person’s own residence and the community to increase their quality of life and joy
- Reduction of depression and isolation by re-establishing or creating new social connections
- Accompaniment to the outside activities of their choice by a highly qualified and trained Personal Assistant
- Enhanced feeling of independence through encouragement and reassurance provided by the Personal Assistant
- Documentation for families and or facilities via e-mail, monthly notes, or telephone updates as desired